A woman has the Internet cracking up after posting a video of the Christmas display fail at her house. Amber Ann Zink’s clip has gone viral with more than 36-million views as people are enjoying the result of what happened when her husband put up their decorations this year.
“Just a tiny mistake,” she captions the clip. And the text in the video explains, “My husband forgot to zip-tie Santa’s hand to WAVE. And now it’s obscene!” The light-up Santa is attached to Zink’s chimney and instead of waving to everyone below, he’s still making that motion, but his arm is a few inches lower than it should be. The result? Santa is making a back-and-forth arm movement that looks inappropriate.
The video is also set to Mariah Carey’s “Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town” and viewers didn’t miss that detail. “The song choice killed me,” one comments. Other users have begged Zink not to fix the mistake and Zink confirms that Santa is still doing his thing, obscenity and all. TikTokers are also having a lot of fun with their comments on the NSFW Santa:
- “The HOA lady just had a stroke,” one writes.
- “Forgot?,” asks another. “Your husband just moved himself to the top of the naughty list!”
- “He only comes once a year, leave him alone,” comments one.
- “Sometimes you just have to jingle the bells,” another shares.
- “Now MY husband wants to do this on purpose,” writes another.
- And one posts, “Is your house on the naughty list now?”