Buying a car can be a daunting process with over 300 new models hitting dealerships annually. Fortunately, there are experts out there who can weed through the cyber salesmanship and find out the real story about what’s out there that might be worth your money, time, and sanity. Kelley Blue Book has gone through the automotive awards for 2021 and found the cars and brands that received the most accolades this year.
- Toyota RAV4 –Received the most including “Best New and Redesigned” and “Best Buy.”
- Hyundai Elantra –Came in 2ndas a “Best Buy” and “5-Year Cost To Own” award lists, among others.
- Toyota Sienna –Another “Best Buy” award winner for Toyota, as well as a “5-Year Cost To Own” award.
- Jeep Wrangler –Received “Best Resale Value” and “5-Year Cost To Own” awards.
- Kia Telluride –Another “Best Resale Value” and “Best Buy” award winner.
Also in the top ten were the Toyota Corolla, Kia Seltos, Toyota Tacoma, Hyundai Santa Fe, and Subaru Outback.
- Toyota –41
- Hyundai –22
- Ford –18
- Kia –17
- Honda –15
- Subaru –15
- Jeep –11
- Lexus –10
- Mazda –10
- Nissan –9
Source:Kelley Blue Book