Since the dawn of man, there’ve been penises…and those with them wishing they could make theirs bigger. Even though it’s been proven that “deep kissing, genital stimulation, and oral sex” are more likely to get a woman off, the male ego still demands to pack a bigger wallop down below. These days, there are ways to make that happen if you’re willing to pay the price and extend the effort.
- Implant –In L.A., James Elist is the one doc in the world performing a “length and girth” implant operation called Penuma. For $13K, he’ll give you an extra inch-and-a-half in length and two-and-a-half in girth.
- Plastic Surgery –For $9K, you can get a ligament cut to “hang out a little further.” That procedure, however, comes with risks like “scar tissue, painful erections, infections, or loss of sensation/function.
- Fat Injections –The doctor pulls fat from somewhere in your body and injects it into your doo-dad. The increase is less than an inch and isn’t permanent.
- Plasma Injections –Platelet-rich plasma is injected, “supposedly stimulating blood flow to make your member appear larger.” This is a new procedure, and more data needs to come in to see how viable an option it really is.
- Stretches –Also known as “jelqing,” it dates to the ancient Arabs. It’s like using a pump…but with your hand, and there’s no proof that it works as advertised. Using a pump might be a better play, because those are proven to improve blood flow and circulation.
- Extenders –Devices dudes can wear beneath their clothes to “gradually stretch” their good fella. Studies show they can be effective, adding a half-inch to some men.
- Dermal Fillers –Done “repeatedly over time,” these injections can add an inch of girth over time. The effects are temporary, though.
- Sleeves –They “slide onto your junk like a condom,” making it appear “bulkier.” Some have “nubs and ribs,” too…for her pleasure.
- Manscaping –This is the easiest of the batch. As the saying goes, trimming the bushes makes the tree look bigger.
- Losing Weight –It won’t actually change your length, but the shrinking backdrop will make everything appear more pronounced.