Someone on Reddit recently asked the question “Men, what are some unwritten rules we have?,” and guys were more than happy to enlighten us.
- “We nod down when we greet someone. We nod up when we meet someone we know."
- "If a friend buys you a drink, you don’t pay it back. You just buy the next round."
- "It’s essential that we pee away the small bit of poop on the side of the toilet bowl."
- "Don't hit another man in the balls — just don't."
- "Beer and pizza/BBQ is acceptable payment for helping another man work on his house or vehicle."
- "Don't use the urinal next to an occupied one."
- “You can have the last slice of pizza. You can have the last beer. But you cannot have both."
- "Don't roast a man in front of their kid."
- "Stand when you shake a man’s hand or a woman comes to the table."
- "If he's flirting with her, we don't interrupt."
- "When your friend’s crush is around, he is the funniest in the group."