The pot holiday 4/20 is coming up on Thursday and these days, there are a lot of places people can celebrate legally. But some places offer a better experience for getting high than others and a new report reveals which ones those are.
- Lawnstarter has come out with their list of 2023’s Best Cities to Get Stoned.
- They compared 105 of the biggest cities in the U.S. - where recreational marijuana is legal - based on 17 metrics, including top-rated dispensaries, consumption lounges, munchie relievers and bud and breakfasts.
- San Francisco tops the list as the best city for getting stoned, coming in first for lounging and second for munchie relief.
2023’s Top 10 Cities to Get Stoned
(Check out the full list here)
- San Francisco, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Denver, Colorado
- Santa Ana, California
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Long Beach, California
- Portland, Oregon
- Torrance, California
- San Diego, California
- Eugene, Oregon
Fun facts from the report include:
- Eugene, Oregon is home to the most dispensaries per square mile.
- New York City is the most “fast-food lover friendly.”
- Las Vegas tops the list for 420-friendly accommodations
- Los Angeles is number one for bud and breakfasts.
- Washington, D.C. is the only city they ranked where a consumer can’t legally buy weed in a dispensary. They can only receive it as a “gift” from a vendor when buying another non-weed product, like a T-shirt.