Do you want to know if you’re toxic? There’s now a test for that. Truity has come up with the Toxic Person test that can tell you if you have one of seven toxic personalities, and to what degree.
The test uses the three traits that are most responsible for toxicity: neuroticism, conscientiousness and agreeableness. Just note, the company says “this quiz is designed to be a fun way to increase self-awareness of potential difficult traits.”
Here are the seven main types of toxic people in society. Don’t worry, these are extreme, so probably not you.
- The Karen. Entitled people who are over the top
- The ManSplainer. Arrogant “know it all's”
- The Drama Llama. These people demand attention for their volatile emotions
- The Slacker. People who refuse to do their part
- The Con Artist. Manipulative so they can get ahead
- The Debbie Downer. Drag others down
- The Control Freak. Rigid people with rigid standards
Source: New York Post